Friday, August 9, 2013

Project Central


Today I feel like doing absolutely NOthing! Just like Yesterday. My body is screaming at me to crawl in bed and go to sleep or some other such activity that involves very little actual activity. Alas, that is not possible when there are two VERY active people who want to be... active. (ACHOOOO!)

Therefore, I am sitting down to write a blog about when I was actually up and moving and feeling... active. I crossed a few projects off my list and here are the results. :)  (ACHOOO!)

Jman's new dresser got cleaned up and the knobs got switched out with Joanna's dresser. ALL of J's clothes actually fit INSIDE his dresser!!!!! No more piles on top of the dresser or desk or closet! YAY! :)
 We were so happy that Jo's knobs matched the new dresser almost to a T. This is Jo's dresser with her new knobs. She had one extra knob so maybe one day I might find another knob to replace it but until then this is what it will look like. (ACHOOO!)
 A WHILE back I got a new shelf for Jo's room. It was a brownish color that I didn't care for but a can of spray paint fixed it up. Until Jo can learn to leave her shoes alone or at least stop hiding them around the house this is their new home.
 Back when I went thrift store shopping I found these shelves and payed $1.75 for them. I spray painted them to match the other fixtures and TA-DA! The picture frame still needs the actual picture placed in it. heehee (ACHOO!)
I got two pieces of my patio furniture spray painted... two to go! I just need the other two pieces moved to the garage so I can work on them. Once they are all spray painted I will work on the cushions.
Ah. Now I feel better about not really accomplishing anything today. Well, I did five loads of laundry and the dishes but they weren't fun. I'll be glad when these allergies of mine stop bothering me and I can function like normal. Until then... ACHOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment