Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mommy's Day Off!

Mommy's Day Off consisted of yard sale shopping with a friend, making swift turns and throwing said friend against the door, encountering a 60 year old cross dressing man, and grocery shopping. It was a fun morning out.

 Here is what $3.50 got me today!
 A shelf, bird feeder, a picture frame for yearly school pictures, two shirts, and a basket of stickers! I am really happy about the stickers! There were 37 packs of stickers! These normally sell around $2 a piece and I paid $1 for all of them plus the basket! Woot Woot!
It was so nice to have the morning off! To think I get to do it again next week is exciting! I am so thankful my hubby is allowing me time to get out and do something fun and relaxing. I also got the grocery shopping done for the week (I WISH I got it all for $3.50! Ha!). I was done in no time flat without having to keep track of the kids. :)

Today is also my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment