Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mommy's Day Off

Mommy's Day Off was actually Mommy's Hour Off today. It was a nice hour spent with a friend who can't drive any better than I can. hee hee! A stranger thought we were twins. We were wearing the same shirt which was kinda funny. I didn't come across anything that struck my fancy today, so I will save my money for next week.

Michael started working on the porch trying to clear out the rest of the rotten wood and then to chip up the rest of the tile. Poor guy! It is rough working in this heat and humidity.
He and Josiah are away helping some friends for a few hours and Joanna and I have been puttering around the house getting some odds and ends marked off my to do list. I am hoping to make it to the store this afternoon. We will see what happens. So nothing overly exciting but I am thankful for a semi "quiet"day after such a long week. I think Netflix is calling my name and it is nap time after all! :)

Hope y'all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment