Monday, August 19, 2013

Exercising Buddy

 Little man woke up early and wanted to go with me on my walk this morning. He was so sweet and chatty as we walked around our neighborhood. He wanted to hold my hand most of the time.

Here he is in his mismatched pj's.

 He told me he woke up early just because he needed to get out and exercise. He loves it when we get close to home and I let him make a run for it. :) We had such a lovely morning together and then bam! All of a sudden he was no longer my sweet little guy around lunch time. Final consensus: He was tired and started acting out. Wow. That was a rough hour or so.
I am making him take a nap this afternoon. Hopefully, he will wake up and be my sweet boy again. I like that version MUCH better. Now that he has completely worn me out, I am going to rest a while before the chores start chanting my name louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment