Monday, July 30, 2012

Weekend Fun

We have been busy enjoying family and friends this past weekend. Here are a "few" pictures to give you an idea of what we've been up to.

[Insert pictures of Ailey, Josiah, and Joanna having fun Friday night]

Oh, wait, I left my SD card in my computer that night. :( What good is a camera with no card? Phooey!

Fast Forward to Saturday...
Michael and Paul hard at work
 Josiah falling in love with Uncle Paul...
 Josiah in a tree
 Jasmine in a tree
 Josiah and Jasmine in a tree
 Aunt Tina and Joanna
 The boys playing soccer
 Josiah was reading a book to Joanna

Sunday...
 J and Jo ready for church
 The kids with Uncle Daniel
 Eating a yummy lunch @ Aunt Tina's house
 Group photo
 Gma and Gpa with the kiddos
 Amy and Joanna
 Our little princess!
Tonight is night #2 of Teen VBT! I heard they had a great service last night and I am looking forward to being there tonight and getting a blessing from the preaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment