Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Smooth Skies

Our Sunday morning started at 4:30am with grabbing the last of our luggage and heading to the airport.
A big thanks goes to my Dad for waking up rather early in order to take us to the airport Sunday morning! Especially when our friend who will remain nameless wanted nothing to do with waking up THAT early, but his initials are MPPjr. (mwahaha) A another thanks to my mom for helping Dad get up and get moving with a pot of the evil smelling coffee that permeated the truck. (teehee)
 The kids were AWESOME on the flights! Seriously. The flight from Florida to Seattle takes roughly 5 hrs. Joanna was a doll baby except when she gave me a really yucky diaper.
Josiah snacked, played with his new horses, colored, did some school worksheets, played with a puzzle, and then watched a movie.
 We ate lunch when we got to Seattle, I lost my husband and kids for about 10 minutes, then we tried to board a flight to Denver (LOL) and then we made it to the right gate and settled in for our flight to Fairbanks which was just over 3 hrs.
 Josiah took his nap.
 Joanna was practically awake the whole time.
 Josiah woke up and played with the touch pad until we landed. We had several people compliment the kids on how quiet and well-behaved they were. Praise God!
 We got to Michael's parents house where we quickly changed clothes for church.
 Josiah ate a sandwich and then we took off.
  When we got to church I got to hold the 2nd sweetest little girl EVA! Ailey let me hold her for a few minutes while Sami held Joanna. Life was good sitting there with my best friend and our little girls, just catching up on "life".
 After Church, Michael's family came over for cake and ice cream to celebrate my husbands 30th birthday.
 Grandpa Case took these pictures for me since I was feeding Joanna at the time. :) Thank you, Grandpa!
 We ate cake and ice cream and then pretty much excused ourselves to go crash.
What a long, wonderful day! More pictures to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment