Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Addicted

I am addicted to this trail mix.
 Seriously. I can't get enough.
 And I'm almost out of craisins and that makes me very sad.
It could be worse. I could be addicted to something horrible... like coffee... but I'm not... Praise Jesus! Nope, God is good! I'm addicted to trail mix... and sweet tea.

Okay, so I may have a slight addiction to McDonald's Caramel Frappe... but it isn't straight up coffee. And I can go days, even weeks between having one.

Sometimes. 

So now that you know what a horrible person I am, what is that one food or drink you would say you are "addicted" to?

2 comments:

  1. water - it hits the spot!

    -Sara Ramnarine

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my not-so-humble opinion (ha!) sweet tea and coffee are just 2 sides of the same coin. they are both addictive.

    that being said, I am addicted to coffee, but I only allow myself one cup a day. I will also admit that I have issues with cake; but I am working on that and don't have it very often.

    so there, now you know. and to Sara I say this: :oP

    heh heh heh :oD
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete