Friday, August 3, 2012

Teen VBT

A few pics from Teen VBT...
 "Gangster Soccer"

 Indoor games
 "Find the gummie bear in the bowl of flour" game... hilarious!
I'm sorry... but that is funny! He is COVERED in flour!
 They did "The Chicken Dance" while the flour was being cleaned up off the floor.
 Bro. Luke Bishop from Arkansas did the preaching this week. I didn't get any pictures of the preaching time but the messages I was able to listen to were soul-stirring.
 We got to help a couple nights with counting the pennies from the penny offering. I enjoyed helping until they all started making fun of the way I was lining up my pennies. Sheesh! Try to help and I get made fun of. :)
 "The Faithful Four" who were there every night counting and rolling a ton of pennies.(AKA the ones who made fun of me!)

The Church also feeds the Teens after the message and invitation. I think I would be correct in saying there was well over one hundred teens there each night. One boy brought over 20 visitors throughout the week and won an iPad! It was definitely a great week!

Tomorrow, Michael and I are heading to go white water rafting with a group of people! Grandma Case and Cousin Amy are keeping Josiah and Joanna for us. Once we get back, we are zipping up our suitcases and hopping on an airplane headed South! 

We have had a great trip but I am looking forward to being HOME! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looks like a great teen week!!!

    Sorry people were making fun of your penny stacks...hopefully you won't need too much therapy when you get home. ;)

    We will be very, very happy to see you when you get here!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete