Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Big 3-0!

Happy almost birthday to my wonderful hubby! He turns thirty on Monday so we had a surprise celebration for him Friday night.
 Josiah and I worked on some simple decorations that afternoon.
 This was right before Michael came in the door from work. Josiah shouted out "Surprise! Happy Birthday!"
 Joanna just laid there looking cute.
 Josiah showed Daddy the papers that he colored.
 Little Man was so excited!
 I think I said something like "Happy Birthday, you're grilling your own dinner." :)
 We had steak which he cooked to perfection and I made him some Texas Cheese Tots.
 For dessert, a Publix cupcake!
He didn't have any presents to open because he picked out what he wanted a few weeks prior- a new laptop backpack. :)

Happy Birthday, Hun! We love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Cousin Michael! You are a tremendous blessing to our family and we thank God for you! :)

    ReplyDelete