Thursday, July 5, 2012

 Last week our family went to enjoy Legoland for a couple hours. We had received a promotion card in the mail that enabled Michael and I to update our 'plus pass' to a 'premium pass' which just basically means we can go to the waterpark without having to pay anything. So now if we want to let Josiah go splash in the water we will only have to pay for his entrance! Yay!
 This is Joanna's first ever ride... "The Island in the Sky".
And yes, the kids had a gallon of sun screen on... and wore hats. :)
 J loves this firetruck-spraying-water-thing.
 Josiah made me laugh so hard this day. He was in his room playing "Toy Story" which means he repeats every line he can remember from the movie as he plays with his toys. He brings Potato Head to me with Ham on top and says "Hey look! I'm Picasso!" Which is a line in one of the movies. It was just perfect timing and I thought it was hilarious.
 I sent Josiah to Joanna's room to talk to her so she would stop screaming while I was getting her bottle ready. (Can I just stop and say I am so glad that Josiah is old enough to be such a big help sometimes?!) When I got it all ready I went to get her and J had gotten Joanna's big elephant and put it in the crib with her "because she told me she wanted to play". :)
 July 4th pics
 We tried weighing Joanna this morning and she seems to be right at 10 pounds! She has also outgrown her newborn outfits!
 I'll share a blessing- I have wanted a big rug for the living room for the last year, but they are insanely expensive for the ones that are pretty. And because we do not NEED a rug I haven't given it much thought other than the "Oh, wouldn't it be pretty!" Well, our friends were getting rid of their rug and asked us if we wanted it! Yippee! I think it is especially awesome that the colors in the rug match the walls and floors!
Josiah loves the rug too! He is so silly how he keeps laying on it. When He got up this morning, he came right in the living room and laid down right in the middle of it and had the biggest smile on his face. I'd probably do the same thing if no one was watching. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh...pretty, pretty rug! Praise the Lord!

    Lovely pics, too. LOVE the big ol' polka dots on that baby girl...so sorry I didn't get to see her in person. :o/

    Doug thinks Josiah is looking more like you as he gets older...could just be the dimples, though! LOL!

    Thanks for the great post!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete