Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy 3 Months!

Joanna turns three months old today! She weighs somewhere around 10 lbs, wears 0-3m clothes and size 1 diapers. And for the most part, sleeps through the night.
The last couple weeks she has begun to smile and laugh more and more!
 Her favorite sleeping position is what I call her "Score" position since it looks like a 
football referee with her hands above her head.
 She is doing great at holding her head up for small periods of time.
 She drools CONSTANTLY! Josiah hardly ever drooled so I never had much use for bibs. With Joanna, bibs are a must! Otherwise, her clothes would be a sopping wet mess.
 Joanna and Josiah- They love each other. I love to see them interact and listen when Josiah talks or plays with Joanna. It makes my heart melt when I hear him say "Hi, baby girl!" or "There's my smile".
I am so blessed to be "Mommy" to these two precious kiddos!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!!! :) When Doug saw the 2nd picture, he said, "TOUCHDOWN!" lololol :)

    These pics are so great...thanks for sharing them! :)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete