Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vacation Bible Time!

Vacation Bible Time had a great turn out of kids!
 Penny March! There is some serious competition with the penny offering.
 Michael and Fritz McSpeedy. The kids loved it when McSpeedy came out for a visit.
 My wonderful Sister in law came and grabbed my camera from me so she could get some pictures of Josiah in his class for me.
 He LOVED going to VBT except the last night and that was because he was overly tired and not feeling the greatest.


 The final night of vbt, they brought the kids all together to get a group picture.
 There were somewhere around 600 kids!
 It was organized chaos. :)

 Michael gave away some balloons for people who brought visitors. Here is one of the cars that when home with this little boy.
 Joanna got to go with me last night so I threw her in her back pack. She did really well with all the noise.

We praise the Lord for a fun and exciting week, and most of all for the Souls who accepted Christ as their Saviour!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a crowd!!!

    Thanks for the pics...so glad J enjoyed the week. Praise the Lord for souls saved!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete