Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

I spent $44 today using a grand total of $3 of coupons. LOL So my savings aren't at all high but I bought things that would be useful to us this week. Like bread, orange juice, stamps (Because I can never remember to go to the post office and I have about 8 letters to mail!), and ice cream.

What?

Ice cream is useful! I promise!

Besides I have bananas, hot fudge, and a can of whip cream at home. I NEEDED that ice cream. I'm looking forward to my after church snack!!! :D

I also found a TON of meat on clearance this week. I had a very hard time not grabbing it all and throwing it in the buggy! I did get five packages totally $11.78!

I am hoping to get back into my coupons full fledged next week. I am planning on hitting up CVS this week but since I bought all that meat and the stamps I need to rework my transactions. :)

Happy Wednesday!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment