Thursday, August 18, 2011

Out With the Old...

These guys are being retired to cleaning rag duty. I'd say its about time.
So out with the old and in with the new!!!

Two new wash cloths, aren't they cute?
 And five new hand towels!
 Don't they just make you smile?
 I unfolded (width-wise) this one so you could get an idea of how big they are, but it is still folded in half lengthwise.
These were all hand stitched with love and given to us as a house warming gift. I think I am going to smile every time I use one, that and I'll probably start singing "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast. So if you ever walk in my house and I'm dancing around the kitchen with plates and silverware and speaking with a french accent, you'll know I've been doing the dishes.

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment