Monday, August 1, 2011

Preaching Opportunities

 Sunday Morning Michael and I were invited to be in Jared & Sami's Jr. Church class.
 Lots of singing!
 They asked Michael to do the preaching part of their service.

 I enjoyed being in there and seeing my dear friend in her ministry. I have loved watching all the young girls come up to her just to talk to her and give her a hug when she walks through the building.

Sunday Night, Michael also had another opportunity to preach in a children's service. I did not go to that one with him since he planned on coming into the main service after he got finished so I don't have any pictures of that to share.

After the services ended we went with a group out to eat. I ordered a chocolate milkshake for dessert and we all enjoyed it!
 Josiah seemed to think it was all his and had to be told to share a few times!
Tonight begins Kids VBT (Vacation Bible Time)!!! Please be praying for all the kids, workers, teachers, and bus workers! It is going to be a great week!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment