Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Things Kids Say

Josiah was cracking me up as he was taking his bath tonight. So I started typing some of what he was saying.

  • Jesus? I go to your house, ok? Amen!
  • Jesus? Where are you?
  • (giggles)
  • Rey Rey? Where are you?
  • (giggles)
  • Dat funny!
  • (makes shooting noises)
  • I play spitting.
  • I need washcloth.
  • Watch out those puppets, ok.
  • Oh well. Oh well. Oh well.
  • That MY puppet
  • (whispers)
  • (sings Twinkle, twinkle "widdle" star 2x)
  • (sings Jesus Loves Me 2x)
  • Where my puppets?
  • (sings Jesus Loves Me...again)
  • Time to wash the puppets
  • I wash dem puppets
  • says 'choo-choo' over and over and over
  • I make cake
  • I got one!!
  • 'Tank' you
  • Choo Choo All Aboard!!!
  • MOMMYYYYYYYYY? My Toys all clean up!
Have a great night! :)
~Joy

2 comments: