Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Memory Making

 Josiah got to have a daddy on Monday! Michael was able to borrow a four wheeler and took him riding some trails.
Our friend also has a dirt bike so Josiah got to sit on top of it for a picture ONLY!!! :)
 Daddy also took J to see the pipeline (above). (Below) Then on to McDonalds for some lunch.
 They went to the playground where they had fun playing in the gravel.
 Then after nap time they went and played glow in the dark putt putt golf.

My day was spent with Sami! She came and picked me up and then we went to a nail place. She got a pedi while I got my nails done. Then we spent a the next few hours shopping, went to a little cafe (that sold some awesome fudge) for lunch and then browsed the cutest baby store ever.
 Then in the evening was Sami's baby shower!
 Thank you to all the ladies who had a part in planning the party as well as all who came and loved on Sami & Ailey!
 She of course received some camo things! I know Jared will appreciate that.
I was/am so excited that I got to be here for it! It is definitely something special I will always cherish. Sami and I have shared so much throughout our friendship and I am excited, thrilled, joyous, and just plain happy that I get to announce that I get to come back when Ailey Joy makes her debut! My best friend is having a baby and my wonderful hubby is allowing me to come back here to meet her! I am so excited and so supremely blessed that it has all worked out!

Ok, well after the shower when I got back to the house Michael and Josiah were fixing to leave to go see the train come in. Not a big deal really, but to a two year old that LOVES trains it was something I didn't want to miss. The train was late and didn't arrive until just after 10PM but it was well worth it!
 So Monday was full of making memories...
The only thing I'd do over is to have bought more fudge. :)
Joy

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

    :):):):):):):):):):)

    absolutely delighted with your news!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the train didn't get there til 10PM yet it looks like the middle of the day! :)

    ReplyDelete