Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Things That Make Me Smile

 I found these cards in my keepsake files. They are both from Sami and they always bring back happy memories when I read them. :)
 I also thought they would make you guys laugh too.

***
Josiah leaning forward just like Daddy during family devotions. :)
 ***
 Finding toys in various places like the linen closet. Reminds me that I am extremely blessed to have a wonderful little family.
***
 Josiah shouting "Movie Time", grabbing his blanket, pillow, and stuffed animal and finding just the right spot in our bed. :)
***
A preschool activity with my little man who loves to learn.
 We made jello together in the color that we learned that week.
 Then Daddy helped him to cut it in the shape of a circle the following day.

 Then we had lots of fun eating it!
***
Nap Time Prayers
***
Having that scary moment of realizing your child is no longer making noise. You run to see what he got into and to peek around the corner and see him 'reading' his Bible. Then tiptoeing back to grab your camera to capture the sweet moment.

I am very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! So sweet! I love that little guy! I think I need a date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!

    You are definitely making the most of the little moments that pass so quickly.

    Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete