Friday, February 1, 2013

My Thoughtful Hubby

Sickness has once again hit the Case household. Joanna now has a cold and is one miserable little girl. She cried All. Night. Long. I stayed up with her until 3:45am and then Michael took over.




As you can imagine we are exhausted today!
This morning my hubby ran some errands and then brought home a bag of goodies to me. Isn't he the sweetest?
 Just makes a "bad day" so much brighter!
I have been on a diet this last month and I am doing really well staying away from the really bad stuff but sometimes you need a little snack so Michael went and got me "diet junk food". Stuff that won't completely kill my diet but will make me feel like I am eating something fun.

This makes up for him baking cookies three or four nights in a row this week.

:)

1 comment:

  1. :( Poor baby girl! :(

    Praying she feels better soon!

    (and yay for a thoughtful hubby!)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete