Saturday, February 23, 2013

Desk Makeover

Last month I found this little gem at a yard sale. It needed a little TLC but it was a great buy. It is the perfect size for Josiah for several more years.
 This morning Joanna watched as I got it all sanded down and cleaned up.

She wasn't a huge fan of the sander. I think mostly because it drowned out the radio. :)
 I stained it and then put several layers of clear coat on it.
 While it was drying I got the dishes washed and enjoyed several birds who stopped by for a drink. One even took a bath which Josiah enjoyed watching. He kept giggling whenever the bird would flutter its wings.
 I drilled new nobs on and Wala! It's finished!
 It feels good to get that marked off the To Do List, but I do have to say I am wiped out! As in "Do I really have to make dinner or move for that matter?
Michael has been busily working on getting my new tile floor laid in my bathroom. I am tickled pink and can't wait for it to be done!

II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

1 comment: