Friday, February 15, 2013

Guns vs Roses

I think my Valentines day can be classified as 'You might be a redneck' material. :) And I LOVE it and wouldn't want it any other way!


 I can't wait to go shooting!!!

My gift for Michael seriously fell through. :( I ended up returning what I got since the company messed up the order. So Saturday we are going to the man store and he gets to pick out something. He has a couple things that he wants so he has the hard job of choosing which one. 

I did make my sweetie pies a special dinner and a cheesecake for dessert. They are happy!
I like to think she is savoring her first bite. ha! She really did enjoy her spoonful. :)

I hope you all enjoyed your Valentines Day!

Ps 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post!!! :) Got a real kick out of the pink ear covers. LOL!

    I'm so glad Lady J is such a good eater and likes all the family favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete