Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gratituesday: My Valentine

Er. I guess that would really be Gratiwednesday. Yesterday was a busy day for me so I am a little behind schedule with blogging.

Anywho.

Since it is Valentine's Week, I've been doing a lot of thinking and THANKing Jesus for my beloved husband. He is definitely ONE of a KIND!

At times, like last night, we laugh our heads off about the silliest stuff. I love that we have fun together... by just being together.

The man has issues about smiling for the camera. He loves to goof off and I've learned to let him and to just enjoy the show (and pictures). He has taught me a lot about enjoying the LIFE that God has given me. 

There is much I could say about why I am thankful for the man God has given to me but I don't want to give him a big head. ;) ha ha! Well, the truth is I don't want anyone to feel bad that God gave me the best guy out there!


Just know that I am so blessed! I never thought marriage could be so wonderful. He truly makes my heart go pitter patter! (Even when he gives me a card and forgets to sign it.)


I Corinthians 13:4-8a
 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
 Charity never faileth:


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment