Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gratituesday: Library Fun!

I was thinking this morning as I was watching my kids enjoy themselves at the library, that we are so blessed to be able to go to a library that lets kids have fun. The women in charge of story time are one in a million! They truly enjoy themselves as they tell stories, do puppet shows, and sing with a bunch of little children. 

Josiah loves going to the library! He loves putting our return books in the slot and sometimes elderly ladies see how much he loves it and hands him their books to put through the slot. We go straight to the children's area to pleas of "Hurry, Mommy! We are going to be late!" He doesn't want to miss a thing! 

He gets to pick out a movie and a book before story time starts. As soon as he is done he runs to the special story time carpet and sits and doesn't move (most of the time). He loves to get a stamp on his hand at the end, he always shows it to me with a face full of excitement. Then he gets to make a craft while Joanna plays on the floor.


I enjoy having a special day out with my kids that is designed for my kids. Today we made it extra special with a $1.99 Happy Meal that Josiah got to eat at the park. ;) I get the cool mom award today! :)

Psalm 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.


Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment