Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip

Spent: $34.14  Saved: $105.18 or 75%



I was so extremely blessed this morning!  My neighbor offered to keep Josiah for me while I went shopping!!!! Anyone with children knows what a blessing that is! It turned out to be an even bigger blessing because my store was super busy. So busy in fact that I ended up bagging all but the two Pepsi's myself. :)
The older gentleman who normally bags my groceries and helps me out to the truck teased me that I did a good job but that he was going to check when he loaded them into my truck to make sure I didn't overload any of the bags. He didn't want me to be hired on the spot. :)


Happy Tuesday!
Joy

4 comments:

  1. Joy,
    Thank you so much for putting pics up each time you shop. I just love looking for the deals that you figured out before I make my shopping trip if can. Sometimes I miss a couple of deals on Southern Savers, or I find a scenario you figured out that I hadn't thought of. Thanks again for taking the time to load pics and describe the deals. You don't know what a blessing it is to me!
    - Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of buscuits. I am thinking some gorilla bread is in order!
    -Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow...I sure could have used those tissues this past weekend!

    :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Alesha- They are anii-viral ones too! lol

    ReplyDelete