Sunday, February 27, 2011

Restorathon 2011

Restorathon 2011 was WONDERFUL! Just over $217,000 was raised to keep Gospel 90.3 on the air another year! Praise the Lord! I am so thankful and beyond blessed that we have a local radio station that plays God-honoring music!  I count it a privilege that I can turn the radio on hear some good gospel music at any time of the day. I pray we never take it for granted.

While looking at my pictures I thought about Josiah's first Restorathon when he was just a little over a month old. It is crazy how time really does fly. I thought I'd share with you all a few pictures from each year. Those awesome shirts that J is wearing was lovingly made by a dear friend/relative. When I say lovingly, I mean he stayed up late at night to do it when he should have been sleeping. (And I am kinda bummed that I didn't get a good picture of them together this year.)  

Restorathon 2009

 Restorathon 2010

 Restorathon 2011

God is so good!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment