Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy Weekend

Friday night Michael was scheduled to preach for a Youth Rally down in Sebring. 
Josiah enjoyed playing on the playground while the teens played volleyball.
This was right before Michael could no longer stand there and not join in and play. And in true Michael fashion before the end of the game he dove for a ball in his 'for good' clothes. After the game we enjoyed some yummy spanish themed food and then topped the night off with the preaching!
 
***
Saturday morning Michael preached at our Church's Senior Patriots ministry.
This was the Senior Patriots' last meeting of the season.
{This was the only picture that turned out half way decent.}
It is always cute to listen to the older people gasp when he does a magic trick. :)
 
***
Josiah made me smile this morning. He insisted that Woody sit at the table for breakfast and eat cheerios. Then for nap time this afternoon he insisted that Woody get a night-night kiss too. He is a nut! 
 
We've been working with Josiah about sitting still and being quiet during preaching. I have a wonderful lady who also works with Josiah during Jr. Church on Sundays. I was so pleased with him on Friday and again today. He sat still and did a really good job at being quiet.
 
My little guy is growing up so fast!
 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Josiah and Woody! Your son amazes me! He is so cute!! I am waiting for another date with my little Case Cutie!!

    ReplyDelete