Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Last of the Baby Boom

Saturday morning we had a sweet little visitor at our house.
 Hannah got to join us for breakfast, some play time and even learned a new trick from Josiah. I'm sure her parents are so pleased with the new face she learned to make. :)

 There were lots of giggles!
 Then H's parents showed up with a new little sister for her! Hannah was so excited!
 Hannah getting her first glimpse of her baby sister that was born just a few hours earlier!
 Madison Elizabeth joined the world on May 4th at 6:45am. She weighed a whopping 10 lbs and 6 oz!
 She only looks like a ten pound baby in her cheeks. I got to go visit with her last night and I could just squeeze her cheeks because they are so cute!
 Congratulations to our dear friends on the arrival of their second daughter!
 I surely do appreciate my friends having all these babies! I've gotten some good baby snuggles in and I love every minute of it!
Matthew 19:13-14 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Awh...how precious. I am sure Joanna and Josiah liked having Hannah there too. :)

    ReplyDelete