Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a nice Mothers Day weekend. Saturday was a Mother/Daughter Banquet at LBC so I got to have lunch with my Mom, Sister, my three nieces, and my daughter. I felt like a bundle of nerves (I was singing a solo right after lunch) so I really didn't have much conversation skills at the time. He he- good thing my family loves me despite me. :) 
A big thanks to my mom and sister for taking care of Jo while I practiced and sang! :) One of my friends sent me of picture of me singing. Nice facial expression, huh? hehe
Mother's Day morning I got to open my present from my wonderful children!
 Josiah and Daddy worked hard decorating a special shirt for me.


 The Lord has blessed me with two wonderful kids that I love so incredibly much!
 Our silly picture :)
 We invited my parents over after church for a special lunch and the kids gave Nana her Mothers Day gift.
 My Dad- Josiah saw this picture and said "LOOK! Grandaddy is SOOO happy." lol
 My mom fed Joanna some cheesecake. It was pretty cute watching Jo continuously sign 'more' so she could have another bite of cheesecake. :)
Today is Monday so its back to work for us. Josiah is finishing up some handwriting papers for school and Joanna is jabbering away while playing in her room. I've got several things on my to do list today and I am hoping to get most of them marked off. Here's hoping my darling hubby gets to come home to a clean and peaceful house tonight. :)


Matthew 15:4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment