Monday, May 20, 2013

Daddy Tradition

I was looking through pictures and came across one that reminded me of another one that was similar. I went hunting for it and had a good laugh just remembering.

May 2009- Michael feeding Jman a bottle as he played a game on his Xbox.
December 2012- Michael holding Lady J as she sleeps while playing the Wii with Jman.
 He he! Some things never change. :)

I love the sweet memories. I am so glad I have so many pictures and videos to remind me of all the things that God has blessed me with and allowed me to experience in my life. Some may snicker at me because I am always taking pictures but I don't mind a bit! :) Being able to put pictures with memories is totally worth the little bit of teasing I receive. 

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment