Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bloggy/Picture Catch Up

The kids ready for Church!
Back in April I celebrated my 29th birthday.
My hubby got me something that has been on my "I need these desperately" list. A new set of knives!!!! YAY! I think I have finally gotten used to having sharp knives again because I have gone almost two weeks without cutting myself with them. :) It's the little things, people.
I told Michael that I really did not want cake after we just had cake for Jo's birthday. I'm trying to behave and stay on my diet. He had me fooled good! He kept saying but I have to make you a cake. He came up with this cake made out of fruit! I told him it was the best Fruit Cake EVER! It was incredibly special to me that he put such thought and effort into it. I will forever remember this cake. The main body is watermelon, on top he placed raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. Its smothered in melting whip cream. :)
My boy loves his books.

 Josiah dressed Joanna up as "Super Baby". She wore that cape for at least thirty minutes and loved it.
 Josiah had a hand holding fascination with Hannah for about a day. :) She eventually got tired of his attention and wouldn't let him hold her hand anymore. Good Job, H!
 Joanna's power nap
 Jo can crawl up on the couch now. It scares me.
 Hi, mom. I finished sorting your newspapers for you. Mess A and Mess B.
Well, that is it for now. Nothing huge to report just thought I'd share some pics. :) Have a marvelous weekend, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment