Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sweet Treats

I have been able to have fun decorating cakes again. Here is a graduation cake I finished this week.
 I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. I messed up a bit here and there but by God's grace I did not stress over it. (Which is a big deal for me!) I really need to practice my writing though, it's a bit on the rough side. :)
Two weeks ago I did these cupcakes and strawberries to take to my Sunday School class to celebrate two of my friends birthdays. I found the idea on Pinterest and since it was almost Memorial Day and it was gender neutral I went with it.
 I didn't have any strawberries left to take home. Those bad boys went real fast. I'm glad my hubby got one the night before. After all, he IS my official taste tester and I am pretty sure that is one of his more enjoyable duties as a husband.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment