Thursday, May 9, 2013

Back Among the Living

Wow. The last few weeks have been unusual for me. I felt like I was a rat on one of those exercise wheels. I was going like crazy but not really going anywhere or accomplishing anything. I don't even think I was making sense with my words half the time.

I told Michael last night that I just seemed foggy-headed. I asked him if he thought I seemed foggy headed to him. He gets this big ole smile on his face and says "no more than normal". I love him! He helps me laugh at myself. 

Today, however, I feel like I actually accomplished some things. 

YAY!!!!!

I was able to get my menu plan for the rest of May and start of June finished today.
Getting this done has seriously lifted a load off my shoulders. Over the years, I've found that not having to think "What should I make for dinner?" every night is a huge blessing. I love walking up to my board and seeing what I am supposed to make and just making it. 

 I have several crock pot meals planned this month. I LOVE my crock pot. I would not survive the transition of having two veRY active kids, preschool with the little man, keeping the house habitable and activities going on if it wasn't for my crock pot. I have two of them and they are well loved. I won't even start the discussion about the wonderful invention of crock pot liners. 

This whole post has made me think about food and how hungry I am at this moment. Oh. Did I eat lunch? Huh. Ya know, eating lunch totally slipped my mind today. At least I got several things crossed off my To Do list. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment