Monday, May 23, 2011

Things That Have Made Me Smile

  • Josiah declaring that he is not a boy but a dragon
  • Josiah pretending to fly (complete w/ sound effects)
  • A sweet note from a friend
  • Michael explaining to our two year old that the internet is 'an information super high-way'. To which J responds with his infamous 'HUH?'
  • Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips and a tall glass of Sweet Tea
  • Coupon Fairies
  • My mom remembering "Why I came to her house in the first place" before I left her house.
  • Me: 'Michael, this is not loading! What did I do wrong?' Michael: 'Yes it is! See these numbers? WOW! LOOK, its loading one MEGA BITE per SECOND!' Me: {I stare in silence and then bust out laughing} Michael: 'What's so funny?
  • Josiah says thank you to our waitress yesterday. She exclaims "Oh, he is SO CUTE!" Josiah then gets all delighted and says 'I CUTE!!!!!' {We all laughed so hard! It was so precious}
  • Clean dishes and clean laundry
  • The thought of getting to spend time with my sister tomorrow
  • Missionaries 
  • My hubby reorganized my 'pantry' AND vacuumed for me this weekend!!!
  • The ability to download sermons to my ipod from our church website. {What an incredible blessing to re-listen to messages that have really touched my heart.}

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, me too - about the Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips!!! So good!

    (and I enjoyed the rest of it, too...I just felt really passionate about those chips!!!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete