Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Publix/Winn Dixie Shopping Trips

Publix
Transaction #1
Spent: $0.18  Saved: $18.77 or 99%

Transaction #2
Spent: $5.17  Saved: $16.78 or 76%

***

Winn Dixie
Spent: $25.71  Saved: $31.66 or 55%
I went to WD to use that $5 off $30 coupon so I can get the bogo roast. I picked up some stuff I needed and the canned stuff that was on sale to bring it up to $30. 
Guess what is in my crock pot for dinner tonight?

Josiah got spoiled today with all these stickers! Last week Publix was out of stickers and my cashier and bagger felt so bad that they couldn't give him one. Today I had the same ladies so each of them gave him one even before my groceries started to be scanned. :) And of course, the lady at Winn Dixie saw the Publix stickers and commented on them and then promptly handed Josiah a WD sticker. :-)

Don't forget there will be a free coupon class this Friday @ 6pm @ my mom's house (Let me know if you need directions!). All you need to bring is a side dish or dessert. I hope you can come enjoy some fellowship with other ladies as we discuss one of my favorite topics! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I had to laugh at the "BAM Meals"!!! I had not seen those before! Too funny!!!

    Yep, we are LOVIN' that Juicy Juice too! =)

    Enjoy the roast tonight,
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither had I but it came across in a blog that they were $1 each and that there was a $1 q on his site (I think)! So it was fun looking for it in the store! :)

    ReplyDelete