Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogs I Follow

Here is a list of the 'coupon' blogs that I follow. I use google reader which allows me to hit the 'next' button to go to the next post if the current post does not interest me. This helps me not to spend an enormous amount of time reading or scrolling through all the posts. The other nice thing about a reader is you can 'star' a post which allows you to come back to a post later. I use that option A LOT! :)

Why do I follow these blogs? I follow these blogs because these ladies find a bunch of unadvertised deals at the store and tell you about the coupons that match up with them. They also post other deals they come across, free sample alerts, great printable coupons that come out, and so much more. And sometimes its just nice to see how others are doing on their shopping trips. It keeps me motivated and helps me not to miss great deals!

This week their were several deals that I came across in my blogs: ***Free + overage Kikkoman Seasoning w/ a $.55 off of eggs wyb any kikkoman product (the 1/2 carton of eggs only cost me $.40) *** Buy Kingsford charcoal get Publix brand free w/ a coupon for $3.50 off pork wyb Kingsford and Kings Hawaiin rolls (I found a package of cubed pork for $2.66 which made it free and the $.84 overage helped to buy the $1.50 rolls) *** Yoplait yogurt is 2/$4 There is a coupon for $2/2 in the yellow adv. buy flier. I used a $.50 q and a free product coupon which made it free + $.50 overage *** Hot Shot $2.79 I used $1 off q in the yellow adv. buy flier and a $1 printable so it only cost me $.79 *** I missed the Pepperidge Farm roll deal but saw someone else buy it, it ended up being $1 for 2 bags of rolls.

I hope this list helps those of you who asked me about what blogs I follow! Have fun finding your favorites! :)

My Top 3 Favorite:

My Sweet Savings

I Heart Publix

Passionate Penny Pincher


Others I follow:

The Prudent Patron


The Krazy Coupon Lady

Hip 2 Save


Southern Savers

The Frugal Girls

Totally Target

Got Coupons?

No comments:

Post a Comment