Friday, May 20, 2011

Publix Junk Food Shopping Trip

Spent: $32.12 (+2.21tax)   Saved: $74.87 or 70%

Things worked out for me to go shopping today rather than next week. I had coupons expiring tomorrow and next week I am planning on visiting my sister and also Michael was home this morning to help me which kept me from putting too much strain on my back. YAY! I love it when things work out. :)

I got all 8 Pepsi product 2L for FREE! 

The paper plates turned out to be a nicer deal than I thought because the 55ct bogo pack had 30% more free. So I paid $4 for 144 plates. 

The koolaid also worked out better than planned. I bought 15 @ 5/$1- I had (2) $.50/5 and (1) Buy10Get5Free. The B10G5 coupon when scanned automatically took $1.25 off but the cost of 5 was only $1. There was an office lady standing right there and told my cashier to go with the coupon price that scanned so I got all 15 for $.75! =)


We are totally lovin' the junk food. I can't wait to open that bag of Sun Chips! I think a family movie night is in order real soon! 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
~Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment