Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Publix Shopping Trip

Spent: $22.73 (+1.52tax) Saved: $56.21 or 71%

Thank you, Alesha (Coupon Fairy #1) for the two extra coupons so I could get the Fuze deal! I think it came to $3 for all 15 bottles. :o) Those will definitely come in handy during the summer when we are traveling! 

Free items: 2 Ketchups, 1 Pepsi Max, 6 Yakisoba, 1 Chef Boyardee

I paid $.35 for the Publix bread & $.08 for the sliced honeydew thanks to my Coupon Fairy #2! I also had a $3 off your entire purchase so that coupon ate the majority of the price of the bag of peppers that wasn't on sale.
The oatmeal was on clearance at $1.57, definitely not bad when you don't have any coupons and you need some! ;) 

I have found meat on clearance every week so far. Today I found a pack of drumsticks @ $.99/lb, a pack of some kind of sausage thing-a-ma-bobs @ $1.??/lb and then a 2pk of absolutely beautiful T-Bone Steaks @ $4.99/lb (I think the reg. price is around $8.99/lb). I was tempted with the t-bones but decided against them since I wouldn't be able to grill them immediately and I dislike freezing such beautiful steak.


This is my little man on the way out the door this morning. We had a full morning so he is out like a light now. I am going to go recoup from the busy morning too and hopefully get enough energy to put away the rest of the groceries and get dinner started... Turkey Tetrazinni, Homemade Garlic Bread, and Green Beans.

Happy Tuesday!
~Joy

1 comment:

  1. bahahahaha..."coupon fairy" indeed!!! I've just been sitting here working on the month's budget, thinking, "I have GOT to figure out a way to SAVE MORE money on groceries!" lol!!!

    your supper sounds yummy! we'll be headed to the parents house for a feast of "fatted calf" to celebrate one brother's return and the other brother's birthday and the little man's birthday, too! Should be a fun, rowdy time! ;)

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete