Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I just wanted to share a quick post about our weekend. My sister came up on Friday afternoon with her girls so we could all go to our Mother-Daughter Luncheon on Saturday.
The twins look ecstatic to get their picture taken, don't they?

This was my little family on Mother's day
I took this picture right after opening my gift and Josiah was a little intent on staring at my present.
They got me SHARI'S BERRIES!!!!!!! I am so excited! I love these things! The box that they get shipped in crack me up. Here are two pics of the sayings they have on the box.

You want to see what was in the box?
I warn you... my doors are locked and I refuse to share!
12 glorious chocolate covered strawberries. I think the white chocolate ones are my favorite but they are all so incredibly good!!!

Life is GOOD!
-Joy

1 comment:

  1. The picture is beautiful, regardless of the girls' lack of enthusiasm. Your dress is beeyootiful!

    I've never heard of Shari's Berries. Apparently I've been living under a rock and didn't even know it! Gracious, they look good!!!

    And you totally deserve FULL price berries, but I was just wondering (and teasing you a little) did you hint to Michael what you wanted because you found a good coupon??? I was just thinking that would be a good way to slip little ideas to our hubbies for birthdays and Christmas and Valentines Day... :) :) :)

    I'm so glad you had a good weekend!
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete