Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What a Year!

It's hard to imagine that another year has come and gone... again. Some years seem to drag by but 2013- you have flown by so fast! This was our family a year ago.

 And our family now.
 Joanna turned one this year and is growing daily. She is talking up a storm lately. My favorite words/phrases to hear her say are awesome (awshum), I got you (I gotchew), Thank you Josiah (tank ew Siah), and Love you (ew too!). She loves to climb, play in the dirt, dress up with "pretties", and carry her purse.
 Josiah is just days away from turning the big 5! He started kindergarten this year and is learning so much. He amazes us daily with how his brain works. He loves legos, music, and being read to. He is very curious and whenever he comes across something he doesn't understand he asks a million questions.



 Michael and I celebrated seven years of marriage! Oh, how we enjoy life together.
 I love to read, blog, scrapbook, cook, and watch my birds. Michael loves to play with anything that is electronic. He is a geek through and through.
The year had its ups and downs, twists and turns, and as I look back it was quite a ride. I am so thankful to have shared another year with the people I love. I look forward to sharing the next year with my family.



Cherishing every moment I'm given.
-Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment