Thursday, December 26, 2013

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

I wanted to share some pictures with you all from our Christmas. Since there are so many pictures I am breaking it up into a couple different posts as time allows for picture upload. (Our internet is SO SLOW with many people on vacation.)

Here is the night before Christmas as the kids were getting ready for bed. 


 The final product
 Christmas morning! Joanna just woke up and was trying to figure out what was going on.
 Michael makes candy plates for us. The kids were filled up with all kinds of goodies.




 I tried my hand at making homemade cinnamon rolls. WoW! They were SOOOO good! And these were actually rather easy to make. I tried to make it look like a tree but Josiah told me it did NOT look like a tree. :-P He was just being a Mr. Grumpy Gills.
We warmed up the leftovers today and they were still good. That recipe is definitely a keeper!

Next post- Opening gifts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment