Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm Glueless

I have a problem. I had a few minutes of time that I didn't think I'd have this afternoon. I decided I was going to work on Joanna's scrapbook. It has been a long process to get started on that book and I was going to seize the moment!

And then I couldn't find any glue. Dude, really? I use a special glue for my scrapbooks and apparently it never crossed my mind to check to make sure I had some.

So I organized the pictures and then re-organized them. Now that that is done I feel like my creative juices have been let down since I can't do anything else without glue. Ugh. So you guys are stuck with a blog post which is the next best thing to scrapbooking.

With not much to say... Well, let me rephrase that... With not much that anyone would like to know about, I figured I'll just post some pictures. I mean, I could tell you how I spent all morning cleaning. Or washing the dishes. Or searching through lint to find those legos. Or taking the trash out twice. But who really cares about that stuff ? :)

So for pictures that I didn't have to have glue to post!










No comments:

Post a Comment