Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Christmas Crazies

And so one of the busiest months of the year begins... It's crazy busy fun in the Case Household.
 Monday I was able to have a small part in serving as a hostess at the kick-off meeting for our Church's new ladies ministry. I'd also like to point out that I was not informed that I would be wearing antlers all night. hahaha AH, I took one for the team and was called a reindeer and other odd and various wise cracks for the night. :) All in good fun and I'd do it again because I had a blast! :)
 Tuesday, was full of school, errands, library, and crazy fun at home followed by date night.



 Joanna figured out how to scare all my birds away. :( She would get so excited when she saw a bird and yell "BIRD!!!!!!" And then it would fly away.
 Thursday night I went to a local Homeschool Moms get together. These ladies know how to decorate! It was so elegant and beautiful.

 While I was laughing with a bunch of ladies the kids and Michael went to our towns tree lighting program. The kids had fun but Michael is too much of a sound guy and was annoyed at the sound system setup.
Friday was the College Banquet and I didn't take a single solitary picture. GASP! I was all dressed up and even flat ironed my hair! flat. ironed. my. hair. people.

I had a nice time and was able to sit with my sister and chit chat during the meal. I do have to say that I am a little dessert-ed out. Wow. I took one bite of my pie tonight and my body was like NOOOOOO!

'Tis the Season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment