Saturday, December 7, 2013

Our SeaWorld Adventure

Because we have some of the most generous and loving family and friends Michael and I were able to take Josiah to SeaWorld today. The weather was really "just right". The sun was a bit bright but it wasn't overly hot.


 The Dolphin Show


 The Pets Ahoy! show is one of Josiah's favorites.

 Waiting to get on the Antarctica ride. Josiah did FABulous on this ride. He sat in front of us and didn't get scared at all!
 Oh man! It was FREEEEEEEEEEzing in this room with the penguins.

 Shamu



 My personal favorite show is always Clyde and Seamore. They did a special Christmas presentation and it was so funny! They also gave us free cookies and a drink. :)
 After that show we left because I couldn't walk another step. I stayed in the handicap section and waited for Michael to pick me up. I people watched until that starting scaring me so I just played with my phone then. ha!

I am thankful for the day of fun with my guys. Now it is time to relax a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment