Saturday, November 23, 2013

Staycation Days 5 & 6

Wednesday was deemed my "pamper day". Michael took care of the kids all day long while I did all kinds of fun girl stuff.

They tromped through the woods.
 They made their own English Muffin Pizzas for lunch. (Josiah put lettuce on top of his. YUCK!)

I got a pedicure and had lunch with a friend. Afterward, I went shopping for new crocs and finished the day off with a new hair cut. It was such a nice relaxing day for me.
 Thursday we just kinda hung around the house in the morning. Michael took Josiah to the Lego Club at the Library and then we attempted to have our camping night. The rain interfered but we made the best of it.
 We were supposed to roast hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire pit but ended up using the grill due to the rain.



 MMMMmmmmmmm I love a good s'mores.
 Instead of camping out in the backyard the boys set up the tent in Josiah's room for the night.





 Josiah still had fun even though he didn't get to camp out for real. :) Memories were made and that is the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment