Thursday, November 21, 2013

Staycation Days 2 & 3

We basically kept to our normal schedule on Sunday. This is Jman during Jr. Church. Sorry the pic looks so yellow but what can you do when there are yellow windows.
 We did go to Sonny's with my parents and Lady J had to show off her red sparkly shoes. :) She's my girly girl! :)
 Monday was our clean the house and errand day. Not much fun but it was sorely needed! Michael collected all the laundry needing to be washed and had fun building a "tower" with the kids.
 We got SO much accomplished and I don't think my house has been this clean since before summer. ;)
 It wasn't ALL work, we did play outside once the work was done. Hubby grilled steaks for us to enjoy for supper and they were so yummy! They went great with my loaded baked potatoes. For dessert we had brownies with cream cheese icing while we watched an Andy Griffith episode.
It was a very full and productive day! I'm totally omitting my nightmarish trip to Wally World, though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment