Thursday, November 14, 2013

An Excerpt from "My Crazy Life"

A little snake fell between Michael and Josiah from the top of our back garage door. It's dead now.
 Joanna ate some dirt.
 Michael had to fill out lots of information at two different places. hahaha! He is the most hilarious person to watch when he has to fill out paperwork. He keeps a running commentary. This is him at the Chiropractor after he announced to the waiting room that he didn't know there was going to be a test.
 We have been talking about buying new pillows for us and decided that we'd do that for our date. He found a comfy place to test one out. After we got our pillows we stopped by the Hallmark store to look for ornaments for the kids. Did you know that half of their ornaments make noise? Michael went through pushing all the buttons.

We were able to find one for Jman but the one I really liked for Lady J doesn't come out until the middle of June next year. Would someone like to explain the stupidity of displaying an ornament that isn't available for six more months? UGH!
 And this is my man with a cars band aid on. He said everyone would be asking him about the band aid and might as well make it a cool one. So Josiah helped pick out which one he would wear. :)

I thought he would almost need stitches since the cut from his fall is kinda deep and wide, but he said he didn't need one because he doesn't care if he has a scar or not. Men. I talked him into letting me put some Melaluca oil on it and it has done wonders! Michael's words were "I hate the smell, but I can't argue with the results." haha
I missed my lunch date with a friend but she was so understanding and we are going to go Friday! I can't wait to visit with her!!! :)

Like I said this was just an excerpt from one of my days this week. This doesn't even document the school work, singing in the choir for a funeral, my hubby telling me how to drive, grocery shopping, or even being woken up early!

 I loved spending the day with my man, but it was a crazier than normal day. I think I am still trying to recover. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment