Friday, November 15, 2013

K is for Kite

During Bible time this week the kids made face masks and came to me "Baa-ing". (Is that a word?) They were so cute!

Josiah is doing well with his addition. He is also beginning to learn to count by 10's.
 We started seatwork and a reading time today. I tried to take a little video of him while he was in his room working on his seatwork. I love hearing his little voice sounding out words!

I thought I'd throw in this picture of the kids. They have been all about helping me with the dishes this week. I've had to clean up water off the floor several times.
Today marks the completion of Week 14! It also starts a VERY needed break! HALLELUJAH! We are having a staycation this upcoming week! I look forward to sharing our adventures with y'all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment