Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day = Pinterest Project!

I was super excited when my hubby told me last week that he was setting aside his day off to work on a project that I have been dreaming of for two years! I happily showed him my "pin" and we discussed the best options for our space. We agreed on one option and hubby went shopping for his supplies.

Hubby's Pinterest Project: Platform for my washer and dryer with room underneath for my baskets!

This is what my laundry/pantry/'hide everything behind the doors when company comes' space looked like. 
The new floor taking shape!
 The floor getting a coat of paint! The walls will eventually get painted but that is on the bottom of our To Do list.
We are so blessed that friends live just up the road. They came over and with their help (The guys lifting and us girls watching) we got the washer and dryer on top and everything hooked back up.
 And the finished product! :) I am SO HAPPY! I love having my baskets underneath! This has already been a huge blessing!
 Hubby got my rod for my spray bottles hung back up.
 Next the fire extinguisher and menu calendar got hung.
 I also wanted to show you that my stool is the perfect height to set my basket on! My bending over to do laundry is a thing of the past!!!! Hallelujah!
Remember that basket thingy I bought at a yard sale for a $1?
 Hubby cut the "feet"off
 Sanded down the sharp edges
 I spray painted the screws the hinges and hubby got it hung up.
 I love it when things work out! :)
I am so thrilled with our new additions to our house! :) Thanks to my awesome hubby who did all the work! Man, I married a keeper! heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment