Friday, September 27, 2013

E is for Elephant

This week in school we worked on ordinal numbers. He had fun filling in the blanks. Of course he has to write his numbers as big as he can. :)
 Drawing his version of a dragonfly with a few extra legs all placed on the head. :)
 One day this week I was explaining a paper to him and he stops me and says "Mommy, when you are talking to me can you please say 'class'?" So in my best teacher voice I said "Class, pick up your pencils." I was rewarded with a huge grin and a quiet "Thanks, Mom."
 Josiah had his first actual test in Phonics today. He did so well! :)
I will leave you with a little something that made me giggle today. While trying to recite the Pledge of Allegiance, Josiah said "And to the Publix for which it stands". ;)
Haha! I love my little monkey!

Week 7: Complete! 

No comments:

Post a Comment