Thursday, June 20, 2013

Water Play Date

This morning I hosted a water play date at my house. There were nine kids and five moms all together. I had our water table and sprinkler set up and Dory brought her kiddie pool. Then they had the option to play on the swing set or with bubbles when they tired of the water.

The pool was a big hit with the kids. I was shocked that my kids loved it so much. I think they have a love hate relationship with pools. :) Anyways, nine kids and one little kiddie pool... we NEED a bigger pool! :)

Josiah, Matthew, Joanna and Hannah

 Abby, Joanna, Joanna, and Hannah
 Abby, Caleb, Josiah, Joanna, and Joanna
 Hannah, Josiah and Abby
 We got the kids inside and changed for a lunch of not-so-healthy but oh-so-easy pizza. :)
Caleb, Josiah, Abby, and Brooke
 Joanna baked a cake for the kids. (Not my Joanna, because she is just a baby and isn't allowed to use the oven just yet. hehe) Here is Hannah cheesin' while she demolished her piece.
 Donna and Seth
 My Joanna enjoying her cake right after eating two slices of pizza. Home girl can pack away some food.
We all had so much fun and the kids wore themselves out real good. I've already had reports of the other kids taking a really good nap this afternoon. Joanna even slept through me sweeping and steam mopping the floors. :) Thanks to all the ladies showing up with their kids! It was a blast and I hope we get to do this again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment